Consistency is the key, or so they say. With that in mind, my goal for this week is to cleanse my system, start anew and BE CONSISTENT! For Pete's sake! (Not sure who Pete is..just go with me on this.)
I recieved some guidance from a friend who has been very sucessful at weight loss so far, and continues to do well (You know who you are, and I am so proud of you!) So, I am going to take some tips she sent me and put them to use this week, and see what kind of results I get from it.

So, first things first. Cleanse, detoxify, purify...using food. The right kinds of food. I am cleansing myself of "bad" carbs. White flour, sugar, and the like. They gotta go. I am not doing Atkins or anything, but I know that by increasing my protein and fiber I will feel fuller longer.
I also need to increase my raw veggies, which, has not been too big of an issue anyway. Salad, salad, salad! I am making a vow to have salad before each lunch and dinner--my thinking is that if I allow myself to fill up on veggies, there won't be much room left for the other crap. A bit of protein and I should be golden. Wait...I already am Golden, a Golden delicious apple shape! Ha!

I am really trying to work on my accountability to myself as well. Some might say that I am hard on myself...but I see it differently. I am 'real' with myself...real dissapointed, real pissed off, real depressed, real obsessed, and above all, real sick of living like that day in and day out. I have cheated on myself with myself for so long, I no longer notice when I'm doing it. So, I need to grasp the idea of self accountability once again, and put some value behind the term.

Good lord- I could go on and on here. This is why I blog. Because as I sit here writing this, being honest with myself, I have so many epiphanies it's crazy! For instance...the term 'value' leads to the question of value, and then I must ask myself... Jamie, do you value you? Well...no. I don't. Not right now, maybe not ever. What a wonderful thing. To be honest, no matter the pain of it. Because If I never ask the question, I will never know the answer. And without knowing the answer, how could I ever hope to change it in the future?

My end result... is to forever change the answer to that question.