Boy...was I in denial! For a little while at least. But, alas, reality has set in. I really do have to work out absolutley every day and account for everything I put in my mouth. Imagine that? Duh.
I have lost 2 more pounds....making a total of 16 all together now. But, 2 lbs in 3 weeks time is not impressive nor what I was hoping for. Ok, ok...then I remind myself that I will get out what I put in. And what I have put in so far is too little to achieve my goals.
So, I am re-grouping...a term my mamma-in-law uses; I can even hear her voice as I write it down. I think this is a process that will occur many times over as I move forward! Oh, and that reminds me....I heard something the other day I thought was very fitting.... "If you burn your bridges you have no choice but to move forward." So applicable here! Because that is really what needs to happen; I need to have no other option because I'm afraid that I don't have enough strength to overcome this diability of mine. This food problem. This disease. This complete mind-f@*k.... a term my mother uses relentlessly. HA!
So, my plans for this weekend are to re-group!