Among other things...chips piss me off. Found that out today at the grocery store, when I suddenly got a huge craving for BBQ Kettle chips. I didn't buy them, but realized as I walked out of the isle how pissed off, angry, annoyed I was at the fact I couldn't have them. It is so dissapointing that food has such control over my emotions and can obliterate my mood in an instant.
It has been a long, rough week. I have not gotten to work out as much as I'd like because I am so beat down at work, and find I have near zero energy at home. I have done the stairs a few times, and managed to get in a walk. Changing my mindset is such a difficult task, and making exercise a priority when work physically and mentally drains me feels near impossible right now......
This is the point where I quit. Normally, you know, in times past. These are the challenges I face, the things I need to overcome to keep my head above water. How am I going to push past the depression of being so physically exhausted, mentally drained and feeling like eating a bag of lard?
Until tomorrow, I am reaching deep.