I feel like I have finally found what I have been searching for. I had been talking to a friend of mine back home this weekend who has been following a nutritional program for a the last few months and has had some phenomenal results. She has shared with me the details, and I am so on board! For the first time in, I can't remember when, I woke up this morning with a sense of hope and optimism. For me, that is a BIG plus. I am not going to divulge in this forum until I get going with it, but I will share.
There are huge life changes in store for me; I am focused on developing that determination & drive for a better life, a healthy life, an optimal life, that has alluded me in times past.
I'm ready....I'm ready.... I am ready!

0 comments:
Post a Comment