"I keep a close watch on this heart of mine"...words sung by the great Johnny Cash. And some good advice to be sure.
I want to take a closer look at my heart & how I can get it stronger & keep it healthy. The first step is cardiovascular training. My arch nemesis. Endurance is always something I have struggled with, so this is the biggest challenge for me. I really would like to be able to run a 5K...then a half marathon. But, even in that, my tig-ol-bitties pose a problem in themselves. (Pausing a moment while I crack up at the fact I really just wrote that down.) Ambitious, perhaps too much so, but if I take things one step at a time eventually I will get there in the end, weather it be running, walking or crawling.
Not all is lost.
"I keep a close watch on this heart of mine..."

0 comments:
Post a Comment